All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

What a blessed weekend! I have been sitting in church listening to sermons for over 50 years. This weekend I heard a true Gospel message being preached. It was music to my ears. The minister was our very own David Velasquez. Please pray for David that God will mightily bless and open doors for him. How about you - did you hear a true Gospel message this weekend? What was the Scripture reference? I love it when a preacher is willing to preach what the Bible says.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! Thank you for your kind words my friend, all praise to our Lord. As you know, it is truly a blessing and a privilege to preach the Gospel Pastor Roy. I am blessed to work beside you.

Family,

Please keep Roy and the project (Olathe Christian School and Sojourners Fellowship Church) the Lord has entrusted him and his staff with, in your prayers. We are very busy with the modification of the new home building for Olathe Christian School and the church God has us building.  

It should have been. It was based on the first chapter of John.

Ama -

2 Corinthians 4: 8 to 9 (NIV)
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. 

The Message translation of the Bible says this ” We’ve been surrounded and battered by troubles, but we’re not demoralized; we’re not sure what to do, but we know that God knows what to do; we’ve been spiritually terrorized, but God hasn’t left our side; we’ve been thrown down, but we haven’t broken. What they did to Jesus, they do to us in trial and torture, mockery and murder; what Jesus did among them, he does in us our lives! Our lives are at constant risk for Jesus’ sake, which makes Jesus’ life all the more evident in us. While we’re going through the worst, you’re getting in on the best!” 
When the sailors of old faced the worst of the storms, they would call out to encourage one another with this statement of faith, “Hold fast”. When the wave buffeted against them and the winds howled and the storm raged, and it seemed like everything was against them, they would call out, “hold fast”. The Bible says in Ephesians 6:13 to 14  (NIV) “and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then”. 

Love you sis.

Ama,

Romans 4:18
Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”
Romans 5:2
through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:5
And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently

1 Corinthians 9:10
Surely he says this for us, doesn’t he? Yes, this was written for us, because whoever plows and threshes should be able to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.

Peace be with you my friend and Our Hope is in the Holy one of Israel, our God and Lord.

Ama-

It is impossible for our Lord to lie. He bought you, you belong to Him, it’s a done deal sis. You are property of the King.  All those emotions, reactions and fiery darts/thoughts are natural responses for us, who have a new nature that remains incarcerated in old flesh. God does not know what giving up is. Believe me beloved, none of us frustrate God. He is God.

The present sufferings do not compare with the glory to come. Continue to stand and all will be well. :)

Congratulations, Daveee, on this leg of your journey. May the Lord richly bless you as you travel down this path.

Rita

Love and blessings to you my Sis Rita, Thank you.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service