All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Is it just me or does anyone else fell something looming?  Not Dec 21, something sooner.  Nothing to fear, just important to be in Prayer.  

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen. Father, I pray for our nation. At one time it was a shining beacon of Your love to the whole world. It was a very special nation. It was a nation that honored You. Our motto is still, "In God we trust," yet it appears we have moved away  from that. When 9/11 hit, we all sang "God Bless America" and packed the churches. Today, we are right back to pre 9/11 attitudes but maybe worse. I do not know whose God Romney's is. It bothers me that some believe the Jesus was Lucifer's brother and that You were once a man. Father, if Romney wins, may this be a time that Mormonism comes into the true light of the Gospel and Your Word. I pray for our leaders. May that become conscious that You still rule this world and that civilizations rise and fall at Your command. Father, raise up every Christian nation to be Godly nations. Heal this great suffering in this world. Jesus, You have promised to come back. We are ready. If it is not time for Your physical return, we pray for revival. May our hearts be returned to You. In the name of our Lord, Amen.

There is a report that a hundred year storm may be approaching the northeastern coast of the US. We really do need to be praying about that. I do feel we are moving away from God. Many are not noticing the severe move away from a Godly worldview to a materialistic worldview. We have shifted to a worldview in America that is a kind of Materialistic/God worldview. The two just do not mix but we are mixing them.

We need to pray. I am also very worried but I know Chis is saying not to worry and I believe God has a plan.

Read Psalm 139

The reason I posted Chapter was, 

I can never escape from your Spirit!

I can never get away from your presence!

If I go up to heaven, you are there;

if I go down to the grave, you are there.

If I ride the wings of the morning,

if I dwell by the farthest oceans,

10 even there your hand will guide me,

and your strength will support me.

11 I could ask the darkness to hide me

and the light around me to become night—

12 but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.

To you the night shines as bright as day.

Darkness and light are the same to you

As I have shared this Chapter in other discussions and here, I want all to see when we understand just how close He is to us.  No matter what comes our way, we are not nor ever alone.  I know we know this, yet it never hurts to remind one another the just how Completely He is with us.  We know that when those who see the coming events may be consumed with fear, we will be able to share why we have no fear.

I think at least in part of what I sense is, the response to all these things.  I think we may see those in power, take steps when some or all of these things take place.  I am still NOT sure, just still in Prayer. Lord Bless All.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service