All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"The Wildcats have more basketball wins than any other program in America. However, t…"

RoyW replied Jan 24, 2011 to Hermeneutics – What is that animal and can we eat it? Hahahha fo sure!

74 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Grace by the Lake

"Ron, It is good to hear from you. The verse she is talking about is in 2 Thessalonia…"

RoyW replied Jan 24, 2011 to Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Amanda, That teaching makes a lot of sense. Do you disagree with it? I think it is a…"

RoyW replied Jan 22, 2011 to Hermeneutics – What is that animal and can we eat it? Hahahha fo sure!

74 Sep 6, 2011

"Okay, LT, I am still not hip with this new twitter and texting generation. What is R…"

RoyW replied Jan 21, 2011 to Hermeneutics – What is that animal and can we eat it? Hahahha fo sure!

74 Sep 6, 2011

"When I open my computer and see that I have fifty or more e-mails to open and most o…"

RoyW replied Jan 21, 2011 to Hermeneutics – What is that animal and can we eat it? Hahahha fo sure!

74 Sep 6, 2011

"David, My wife's favorite color is yellow. She loves Italian (that is my least favor…"

74 Sep 6, 2011

"Amanda, As I reconsider my thoughts about Bill, I would like to read the exact post…"

74 Sep 6, 2011

"David, Bill Gothard is a well-respected theologian for many very conservative Christ…"

RoyW replied Jan 20, 2011 to Hermeneutics – What is that animal and can we eat it? Hahahha fo sure!

74 Sep 6, 2011

"Great answser. I pray God answers your prayer. I believe He will. However, that is c…"

RoyW replied Jan 20, 2011 to Hermeneutics – What is that animal and can we eat it? Hahahha fo sure!

74 Sep 6, 2011

"Robin, I have a question; If a husband and wife disagree and having done everything…"

74 Sep 6, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service