All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Pastor Bob B's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"God isn't being mean by making us wait until marraige. When a couple before marraige…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 27, 2008 to should sex before marriage be encouraged

10 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Deborah Sue Schenfeld

"The Biblical Meaning of Fellowship As we go back into history and dig deep into the…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 25, 2008 to All About God---Fellowship.

17 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by MaryAnn

"This is a hot topic and has been for many years, as LT said, there is no scripture t…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 23, 2008 to When does drinking alcohol become a sin-or is it?

51 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sunny Cloud

"Saul had a lot of zeal and was convinced that by getting rid of the Christians that…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 20, 2008 to Peter and Paul were two of the most influential leaders and apostles of the early church. What can we learn from their conversion... in how God touched them both?

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Craig

"I heard someone once say that people don't care about what you say until they know y…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 20, 2008 to Is Speaking the 'Word' or demonstrating the Life of Christ more effective in leading people to Christ?

9 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

"I once heard it like this; sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can break…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 19, 2008 to Hung By The Tongue

28 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I really think that there is a binding of hearts here on this net because it is some…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 19, 2008 to All About God---Fellowship.

17 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by MaryAnn

"Jesus made it clear that love was not optional for us as Christians. We are to love…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 18, 2008 to Love--What is it?

24 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Frances Bare

"I love the word kiononia. I have known it here on AllaboutGod, I have it in my churc…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 18, 2008 to All About God---Fellowship.

17 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by MaryAnn

"Years ago I thought that the will of God was so narrow and we could miss it so easil…"

Pastor Bob B replied Jun 18, 2008 to In Line with God's Will?

15 May 13, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service