All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen. We do have a Great Savior and Lord. Hallelujah!"

RoyW replied Apr 8, 2012 to Why did He speak these words?

8 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Chris, I, like Carla, do not think we will ever know in this life what all was happe…"

RoyW replied Apr 8, 2012 to Why did He speak these words?

8 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"If you maintain that Jesus actually died on the 14th, and that the 14th was on a Thu…"

RoyW replied Apr 7, 2012 to The Parting of the Ways- The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual....

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"I am pretty sure they believe that the Passover began sundown Friday. Their discussi…"

RoyW replied Apr 7, 2012 to The Parting of the Ways- The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual....

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"Amanda, I'm starting a new thread. I believe you are correct in your present belief…"

RoyW replied Apr 6, 2012 to The Parting of the Ways- The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual....

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"Ann, Who do you believe Israel is? Do you believe that includes all physical descend…"

RoyW replied Apr 6, 2012 to The Parting of the Ways- The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual....

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"I agree with LT concerning the remnant of Israel. I hope it is not offensive to say…"

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"Ann, I doubt that you are going to find many on this site that does not believe in a…"

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"Amanda, you have managed to change the thrust of these comments but the other does s…"

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

"Amen. There is much talk today about second chances. I don't find that anywhere in S…"

RoyW replied Apr 5, 2012 to The Parting of the Ways- The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual....

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service