All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"I am saying "amen" to LT's post just above about not having all the answers in this…"

RoyW replied Apr 17, 2012 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, I answered another of your posts but have no idea where it went or where thi…"

RoyW replied Apr 17, 2012 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, I believe that He will enable you to pray just as He has instructed you to d…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, You are very correct. There are many questions that I have and trust God to…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Joe, you are one in a million. I have never met another one like you. It is a privil…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Joe, you are greatly loved and I am just giving you a hard time about your age. I mu…"

RoyW replied Apr 16, 2012 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Tammy, No, people can change their minds. I walked away and then came back because I…"

RoyW replied Apr 16, 2012 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, I would think that one who prays with the Spirit would also be filled with t…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, As you know you will find several differences of opinion on your question. I…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, In Joe's behalf, I do see a difference in the two posts. The first one indic…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service