All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"Chip, Are you representing the Canaanites as those who oppose the true Gospel? God e…"

RoyW replied Apr 5, 2013 to We all shared the same fate but

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

"I understood what you were saying."

RoyW replied Apr 3, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amen."

RoyW replied Apr 3, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Equal rights is a silly concept. We discriminate in so many areas that equal rights…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"I think you will find that those who believe equal marriage is acceptable to God are…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Taminator, I think those that believe homosexuality is ok really don't believe these…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amen, very good point."

RoyW replied Apr 2, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, We should never stop preaching God's love to the sinner. We can let God worr…"

RoyW replied Apr 2, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Seeking, I had those exact same feelings while pastoring an Assembly of God Church i…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi  All, I'm not sure how we would want to say, then, that God hates sin but loves t…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service