All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"Tammy, Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I do defend Joe sometimes. It is because I…"

RoyW replied May 14, 2013 to Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"Tammy, now you really have me. I'm not sure who JP is. Do you mean JB? If so, JB is…"

RoyW replied May 13, 2013 to Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"Tammy, I don't know you at all as I don't comment too many times anymore. David's me…"

RoyW replied May 11, 2013 to Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"I can understand your feelings about wanting to hurt someone that hurt one of your c…"

RoyW replied May 11, 2013 to Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"Let me add a couple: I am also opposed to slavery as well as kidnapping. As LT says…"

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"The Bible condemns the killing of the innocent and requires the execution of those w…"

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"Very well said by whoever said it. We may not like what the Word says but we must ad…"

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"Excellent."

RoyW replied May 10, 2013 to Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"Amen."

RoyW replied May 10, 2013 to Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

"How did it happen that we have fallen so far? We have become a nation of barbarians.…"

71 May 15, 2013
Reply by RoyW

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service