All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Paige Robertson's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your reply, Phabs. Well, I guess I have a burden for them if you want to…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 25, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"You are welcome sweetie!!! You are a blessing. I want to help the best I can. Someti…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 24, 2008 to Do all sinners go to hell.

79 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by ADOLF FENYI

"Hello Bob- Yes I will. I think that this will be good for everyone. I am excited to…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 24, 2008 to Legalism - A Reason for Christian Defeat

22 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Sharon Theresa Theil

"No, I dont have a burden for them. I love them. This one in particular is a family m…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 24, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Hello! Thank you for your help. I totally understand what you are saying, and thank…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 24, 2008 to When I am witnessing to a Mormon, how do I convince them that God is not flesh?

57 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Redeemed

"Hello Bob and Stew- Sorry I got back soo late. I have been busy painting a home. Its…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 23, 2008 to Legalism - A Reason for Christian Defeat

22 Apr 13, 2010

"Hi Greg!! I read every word you said, and again, U R AWESOME!!! Ok, well, God is awe…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 23, 2008 to Do all sinners go to hell.

79 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by ADOLF FENYI

"Hello Bob!! Thank you for your reply and insight on Galations. I like the book of Ga…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 21, 2008 to Legalism - A Reason for Christian Defeat

22 Apr 13, 2010

"Hi Stew!!! Yeah! Praise God for you! You always hit on topics that I want to underst…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 21, 2008 to Legalism - A Reason for Christian Defeat

22 Apr 13, 2010

"Hello, Wow! Thank you for the info. You sure have studied well. I agree with alot of…"

Paige Robertson replied Jan 21, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service