All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

RoyW's Discussions (2,001)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"Carla, I've got to go to my grandson's basketball game but here are some for starte…"

RoyW replied Sep 25, 2010 to Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Carla, That is a shady area for me. I am a pre-millennialist. I do interpret the Bi…"

RoyW replied Sep 25, 2010 to Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Rita, We are so fortunate that we do not have to take a test before we get in. He k…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Carla, I believe it happens at the 7th trumpet just before the seven bowls of God's…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Rita, When you say the church is not mentioned after chapter 3, are you disassociat…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Rita, At this point I also believe these are those killed during the tribulation. H…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Rita, The only thing I can figure out from your posts is that you are saying this a…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Rita, Are you saying this is the rapture, after the rapture or before the rapture?…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"David, It is time for us to get down to it. I am not understanding how we can ascer…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Wow! What is that sensation going through me? Can you imagine the trumpets in heave…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service